Monday, October 1, 2012

The Gang's All Here...

Lexie came back to TLC Academy today!!!  That is the very exciting news I was talking about in my last post.  I decided that since I had time, I wouldn't let you wither away in suspense for a few weeks.  We all know I am not very diligent about keeping this blog updated regularly.  You could have been waiting months!  Now you can share our excitement while it is still fresh in our minds and hearts.  It was a surprise for everyone.  The kids didn't know she was coming and she just showed up at school today.  It was so fun to watch.  Bella and Hannah are especially excited to have their best buddy back!!

I really can't believe we have Miles and Lexie back!! I was so sad when they both left but it was clearly God's plan at the time.  I really didn't think I would be so blessed to have them back at TLC but here they are!!  God is so good all of the time.  (In hindsight, it is comical to me that God orchestrated everyone's lives so I could take a year off {sort of} and have a baby!)  I am such a blessed woman to have the opportunity to teach and love these kids every week.  I don't take this amazing privilege lightly and pray for strength, patience, wisdom and kindness to fulfill this calling.  I am unworthy and incapable in many ways but God promises that He is strong when I am weak and that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  I am so grateful...


The girls brought me flowers when they came in from recess and told me I am the best teacher ever.  I nearly cried.  They are so sweet.
Amelia was so excited she ripped all of the books and papers off the shelves!  Oh wait...she does that everyday...


No comments:

Post a Comment